Greetings for day
Currently we are having an opportunity with one of the leading chemical industry based in Ahmedabad- Following are the roles & responsibilties-
1. Knowledge of allrules and regulation of industrial EHS.
2. He should aware about right to operate requirement as per factory rule.
3. Able to give training to people and implement safety culture at shop floor level.
4. Must able to handle GPCB, CPCB and other legal requirement.
5. Must have good reporting ability on daily,monthly, and yearly basis.
6. Should aware about permit system for different kind of non-routine work.
7. Able to train and validate people for handling hazardous material in plant.
8. He should able to do safety audit in plant and implement the findings.
9. Must have energy to work towards safety, health and Environment.
10. He should be good team player and able to take responsibility.
11. Having firm knowledge on hazardous /non-hazardous waste disposal and experience of ETP plant management .
12. He should bale to do liaising work with government authority within year.
13. Experience of HAZOP study, Process safety management ,Responsible care will be preferable.
14. Able to take lead in ISO 9000, ISO 14000 etc.. system implementation for EHS function.
Educational Qualification- B.SC Chemistry and Diploma
Experience- 2 to 5 Years
Interested Candidates send your CV on email@example.com
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
Contact Company:Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd