- Works closely with staff in engineering, human resources, legal, operations, and research and development.
- Provides technical safety and health support and information to site personnel.
- Facilitates in Preparing written safety, health and environmental programs and policies.
- Drives safety training programs at the Unit level.
- Participates in new product/process reviews, including process hazard analyses, operator training, etc.
- Supports plant engineering to implement engineering controls to minimize safety and occupational health hazards.
- Supports plant personnel in selection of appropriate personal protective equipment and drives for 100% implementation.
- Maintains Unit safety library (e.g., videos, regulations, reference manuals).
- Responsible for maintaining of all site Fire Fighting systems like Fire Hydrant system, Extinguishers and supporting in Fire Safety training of plant personnel.
- Serves as member of the site Safety committee.
- Assists as necessary in implementation of a hazard communication program and preparation of reports.
- Drives Safety procedures/records and provides input for safety and health considerations.
- Monitors lost-time injuries/illnesses and worker's compensation claims.
- Reviews plant safety committee meeting minutes and safety inspection reports and follows up as necessary.
- Maintains injury/illness and non-injury incident investigation reports and follows up as necessary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr. Vikash Joshi
Contact Company:Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd