2. Provides technical safety and health support and information to site personnel.
3. Facilitates in Preparing written safety, health and environmental programs and policies.
4. Drives safety training programs at the Unit level.
5. Participates in new product/process reviews, including process hazard analyses, operator training, etc.
6. Supports plant engineering to implement engineering controls to minimize safety and occupational health hazards.
7. Supports plant personnel in selection of appropriate personal protective equipment and drives for 100% implementation.
8. Maintains Unit safety library (e.g., videos, regulations, reference manuals).
9. Responsible for maintaining of all site Fire Fighting systems like Fire Hydrant system, Extinguishers and supporting in Fire Safety training of plant personnel.
10. Serves as member of the site Safety committee.
11. Assists as necessary in implementation of a hazard communication program and preparation of reports.
12. Drives Safety procedures/records and provides input for safety and health considerations.
13. Monitors lost-time injuries/illnesses and workers compensation claims.
14. Reviews plant safety committee meeting minutes and safety inspection reports and follows up as necessary.
15. Maintains injury/illness and non-injury incident investigation reports and follows up as necessary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Chemical, Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr. Vikash Joshi
Contact Company:Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd