Urgent Job Requirement-
Hurry Up Job Seekers!!
1) Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
2) Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
3) Taking goods to the appropriate storage space perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods, like washing machines.
4) Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
5) Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely (especially chemicals and food) and labelled correctly and safely (especially chemicals and food).
6) Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
7) As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You'll put products into containers, such as boxes and crates, using bubble wrap or polystyrene chips, and then seal the containers ready for delivery to shops and stores.
8) You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
9)Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.