- Responsible for day to day maintenance & engineering activities, equipment availability and maintenance cost.
- Ensure robust systems for preventive maintenance are put in place at unit and monitor compliance to preventive maintenance systems.
- Monitor breakdowns at unit, get RCA done & implement CAPA, take action to resolve chronic breakdown areas.
- Resolve chronic engineering issues in unit to improve equipment availability & reliability.
- lmplement system for asset management and identification and build-up of critical spares (guidelines & systems defined centrally).
- lmplement guidelines for engineering improvement and implement system to monitor engineering health across
- Factories through an objective scorecard system (guidelines & systems defined centrally).
- Responsible for end to end implementation of improvement projects of revenue nature (RERs) and Capital projects where responsible directly.
- Support implementation of Division Capital Projects by managing site execution of these projects.
- Identification of skill gaps & training needs of engineering teams at unit.
- Keep track of statutory & regulatory compliances related to engineering.
- To identify and develop vendors and contractors to provide quality service at competitive market rates.
- Analyse and work towards the improvement of power and fuel efficiency.
SPECIFIC CANDIDATE PROFILE (Key competencies / attributes needed for the role):
- System oriented, should have good Analytical skills
- SAP knowledge,
- Packing machine knowledge.
- Knowledge of Sustainability
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr. Vikash Joshi
Contact Company:Ace Recruitment and Placment Consultants Pvt Ltd